Actually, connecting Sony WH-1000XM4 to Mac is not an easy process. If you are new to the tech world, you can never do this without proper guidance. Here is a guide on how to connect Sony WH-1000XM4 to Mac. This is a very simple and step-by-step guide.
Buy Sony WH-1000XM4
Especially for those who are struggling with improper instructions. These are the basic steps you can use to connect the Sony WH-1000XM4 to your Mac. There is more on this topic.
Steps to create this link
Here are the steps you need to follow to create this link. So make sure to follow these instructions exactly. If you have difficulty, you can take someone who has experience in this.
Get your Sony WH-1000XM4 ready
First, make sure your Sony WH-1000XM4 headphones are sufficiently charged. To check the battery status, turn on your headphones and the voice prompt will tell you the remaining battery life. Make sure your battery is fully charged. Otherwise, you will face connection problems.
Steps to Enable Pairing Mode on Headphones
The first thing you need to do is turn on the Bluetooth of your headphones. If you don’t do this, your Mac won’t be able to find the headphones. Here are the steps that will allow you to do this without anyone’s help without any problems.
- First, all you have to do Turn on your Sony WH-1000XM4. After that, you Slide the power button upwards. Here, be patient for a few seconds until you hear the power-on chime.
- After the headphones are turned on, that’s all you need to do Press and hold the “Custom” button At least 7 seconds in your left ear cup. After some time, A voice will ask “Bluetooth pairing”..
Steps to enable Bluetooth on your Mac
Now prepare your Mac for connection. Here is the exact step-by-step process on how you can prepare your MAC system.
- First step, you have to Click on the Apple menu in the upper-left corner of your Mac’s screen.
- From the next step, Select “System Preferences”. option from the drop-down menu list.
- Now you can Go inside The System Preferences windowLater on Click on “Bluetooth”.
- then, Make sure the Bluetooth toggle switch is in the “ON” position. You can check whether it is disabled or not. Turn it on.
Connect your Sony WH-1000XM4 to your Mac
Now that both your headphones and Mac are in Bluetooth pairing mode, you can establish a connection between the two. So here’s how to do it.
- In the Bluetooth preferences on your Mac, You will see a list of available devices under the “Devices” section. See “WH-1000XM4”. Or the same name that refers to your headphones.
- Click on the name Your headphones in the list. Your Mac will begin connecting to the Sony WH-1000XM4.
- Once the connection is established, You’ll see a “Connected” status next to your headphones In Bluetooth options.
Installation of post-connection
After establishing a secure connection, you need to check whether your device is working or not. If the device is not working, the first thing you should check is the drive’s battery.
The next thing you can try is re-establishing the connection. By following the same steps, you should try pairing with your Sony headphones.
Total number of device connections Sony WH-1000XM4
Sony is one of the most famous brands in technology. And they offer the best to the customers. At this time you can connect up to 8 devices to your Sony wh-1000xm4. So these different devices can be connected very easily.
Setting up connection with other devices is very easy. When you connect the 9th device the first connected device is automatically removed. So you have to keep in mind the device connection while creating a new connection with your headphones.
In conclusion, here is how to connect Sony wh-1000xm4 to Mac. You can easily create a link. This guide will help you do this without any errors. The only way to make a connection. So if you have difficulty, you can try few times. After some time it will be connected.
Don’t skip any step in this guide. So you can also use the manual to read about links. How to connect it with different devices. In case of any doubt about the connection, seek the help of an experienced person.